Thursday, April 29, 2010

hi i luv u dasha ^^

hmm =)~ haven't made a post in awhile LOL only posting cause i was threatened by dragon O_____________O

SO I GOT A GUITAR :D BIG THANKS TO HASAN FOR IT I LUV IT LOLOLOL



I HAVEN'T NAMED IT YET IT'S TERRIBLE =[

Well anyways, after I got the guitar my friend suggested I get a capo for it to change the key of the guitar nd make life easier =] So off to Tom Lee I go to buy a capo.


I buy one for nylon strings and I come home and show my sister.

Carmen: Whoaa that's cool :D But I think I've seen that before somewhere...

Then she reaches over to the back corner of her work area and pulls out something. I take a look and IT'S A CAPO THAT LOOKED EXACTLY THE SAME AS MINE. I wtf'd, apparently it's been in this basement for ages and she didn't know what it was for.

But then I took a closer look and it's slightly different! =[ I was hoping I could refund mine. It's the same brand but this one is slightly shorter so I dunno if I can use it...

Back to the story, so I tell Shadow all this cause I was sad that I couldn't save money, but then he came up with a great idea.

"Why don't you just stick the one you found back into the package and refund that? Cause I mean they look pretty much the same and if they tell you it's different all you gotta say is "SEE THIS IS WHY I'M RETURNING THIS SHIT, I BOUGHT SOMETHING FOR MY GUITAR BUT YOU GUYS ARE STICKING THE WRONG CRAP INTO MY PURCHASES. HOW SHOULD I KNOW WHY THIS ONE IS DIFFERENT??"

LOLOLOL so smrt! Except I'm too honest =[ and I didn't do it LOL

OK I'M ALL OUT OF STORIES O_____________O

Fock I'd post a pic of da capos but my webcam dun work cause I reformatted my cpu and I need the driver for it. AND SINCE IT'S SOME SKETCHY ASIAN ONE I BOUGHT IN HK THE SHOP'S WEBSITE FOR IT DOES NOT EXIST ANYMORE AND I CAN'T GET THE DAMN DRIVER. and I'm too lazy to use my phone LOL

1 comment: